Friday, November 11, 2011

Home again

 
Boston
 
Hi.  Well I survived and now am recovering with a bruised body, as to be expected.  Thank you for all of your kind and warm thoughts.  Thank you to Carol and Aunt Lisa for being very kind, sweet, and gentle with me as well as getting me home quickly.

Dr. Hadlock mentioned that she was thrilled by the strength of my nerves, both in my face and my leg.  So, I guess I prepared my body well.  Now, Im just noticing odd pulsing feelings both in my face and my leg.  I am happily recovering with my sweet Adam and Oli here to wait on me hand and foot.

See the lighthouse in the water 
Back to bed for me.  First, I'd like to mention that Cape Elizabeth, Maine is beautiful and Thank you Aunt Lisa and Uncle Tom for having us.  What a great weekend escape! 



Aunt Lisa and Uncle Tom's home in Cape Elizabeth, Maine
Sea glass that Uncle Tom
and I found
Portland Head Light in Fort Williams

1 comment:

  1. Gald to hear surgery went well & you are home :)) - Carrie

    ReplyDelete